School of Creativity and Innovation
Visionary Mission Statement: Liberty School of Creativity and Innovation believes that all children can be successful learners. In order to prepare students to be confident contributing members of society who are able to share and demonstrate their knowledge and ideas with others, we integrate Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math while guiding 21st century skill development in Creativity, Critical Thinking, Collaboration, and Communication.
All forms should be completed and signed prior to registration:
• Pupil Registration Record
• Student Supplemental Registration Questionaire
• Emergency/Authorized Pick Up Form
• California School Immunization Record - Complete only the top portion
• You will also be required to review several District documents in our office and then sign confirming your review of them.
Documents required for registration:
• Birth Certificate
• Parent/Guardian Identification
• Up-to-date Immunization Record
• Proof of Residency (current utility bill, bank statement etc.)
Liberty Lion PAWS-itive Pledge
The Liberty Community
is committed to creating a PAWS-itive learning environment where all members
practice safety, act responsibly, work together and show respect.
Minimum Days for 2016-17:
The following days are minimum days ending at 12:49 p.m. for all grades:
- All Fridays
- Fall Parent Conference Week: October 3-7
- December 22 (last day before winter break)
- Spring Parent Conference Week: March 20-24
- April 13
Please mark your calendars to be sure you have your transportation and child care arrangements made!