No news posted
School of Performing Arts
Irwin Academy’s Mission
Students will be at or above grade level in reading, writing and mathematics by providing an innovative school of choice designed to challenge each student to realize their highest potential through a dynamic interactive program embracing the Performing Arts and Foreign Language.
To prepare students to be able to select from a variety of career opportunities and to be successful in the world of work.
March 27- 31
School Will Resume on April 3rd
- VEX Robotics District Competition
All forms should be completed and signed prior to registration:
• Pupil Registration Record
• Student Supplemental Registration Questionaire
• Emergency/Authorized Pick Up Form
• California School Immunization Record - Complete only the top portion
• You will also be required to review several District documents in our office and then sign
confirming your review of them.
Documents required for registration:
• Birth Certificate
• Parent/Guardian Identification
• Up-to-date Immunization Record
• Proof of Residency (current utility bill, bank statement etc.)