VESD District Office
Our Vision Statement, Mission Statement, and Motto
Our Vision Statement
Provide quality customer service to all facilities and keep them professionally maintained in a safe, healthy, timely and efficient manner.
To succeed in fulfilling and maintain our vision we will all -
- Foster VESD Basics in our daily activities to nurture and build positive relationships.
- Build a team of professionals to maintain a professional work environment.
- Practice safe work habits in an effort to be injury and accident free.
- Stay informed of current department and district goals, plans and achievements to celebrate accomplishments.
- Assure that district building, grounds and maintenance standards are met in all phases of work.
Our Mission Statement
In contribution to education of VESD students, our chosen duty is to ensure that our educational and work facilities are, safe, secure, clean, comfortable, and professionally maintained.
Facilities Are Professionally Maintained, Whatever It Takes!
- Participate in training and development opportunities to keep skills current.
© All Content Copyright 2014 Victor Elementary School District unless otherwise specified.