ON THE MONEY
Business Office / Purchasing Joint Newsletter
*Meeting Meals *Conference Tips and Refreshers
*Contract Process Reminders *Asterisks in the Stores Catalog
*Personal Deliveries *EPO advice
*American Express Reminder
*Warehouse Q & A
*Monies collected at the site *Account Code Functions
*Okay to Pay *Amazon Business - Get on Board!
*Free demos need a P.O. *Next Year Purchase Orders
*Amazon Business Pilot
March 15, 2017
- Any one item over $500
April 14, 2017
- Catering for meetings
- Stores orders
- Please contact Purchasing if you have an emergency situation after April 15
THE VIRTUAL WAREHOUSE JUST GOT BETTER!!!
You can now order items in the virtual warehouse using VESD stock numbers.
Once you are logged in:
Go to ACCOUNT ACTIVITIES
Select QUICK ORDER
Enter the VESD stock number as the ITEM NO.
Take advantage of our Extended Virtual Warehouse for the lowest prices and best selection, all from a local vendor who delivers to our warehouse the following day. Just follow these easy steps to get started:
1. Email email@example.com to obtain a site login for VESD's virtual warehouse.
2. Login to the Southwest School website and fill up your shopping cart.
3. Obtain a verbal purchase order number from the Purchasing Department and enter as payment.
4. The significantly discounted pricing reflected here is guaranteed!
Bids and Bidder Info
INVITATION TO CONTRACTORS TO BE ADDED TO THE 2017 UNIFORM CONSTRUCTION ACCOUNTING LIST FOR THE 2017 CALENDAR YEAR:
As a condition of bidding and in accordance with California Public Contract Code Section 20111.5, all prospective bidders are required to submit a completed set of prequalification documents OR must have on file with Victor Elementary School District a letter of approved prequalification for the current calendar year. Please refer to the posted list of prequalified contractors