At Green Tree East Leadership we cultivate a sincere desire to help every student and colleague to be better than they were yesterday. Our parents send us the best kids they’ve got – our job is to happily return them at the end of each day with:
- Their BRAINS a little HEAVIER
- Their TUMMIES a little FULLER
- Their MUSCLES a little STRONGER
- Their HEARTS a little LIGHTER
Through our school focus on Leadership we nurture each student in the 8 HABITS OF LEADERS:
1. BE PROACTIVE - I have a “CAN DO “attitude, make good decisions and do the right things even when no one is looking
2. BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND - I plan ahead and set goals
3. PUT FIRST THINGS FIRST - I spend time on things that are most important first
4. THINK WIN-WIN - I want everyone to be a success
5. SEEK FIRST TO UNDERSTAND, THEN TO BE UNDERSTOOD - I listen to other’s ideas and feel-ings without interrupting
6. SYNERGIZE - I get along well with others, even people who are different than me—Together is better!
7. SHARPEN THE SAW - I take care of my body by eating right, exercising, and getting sleep
8. FIND YOUR VOICE AND INSPIRE OTHERS TO FIND THEIRS - I use my talents and excitement to make a difference in the world
We look forward to partnering with you to help your student be better than they were yesterday!
Green Tree East Leadership Academy
If you would like to know more about our school, please visit our home page by clicking here.